Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've been very busy with my schoolwork lately, and also with preparations for Halloween! I made a bunch of stuff, so I'll have several posts in a row now. Halloween is just two days away, and I have off school today and tomorrow because of Hurricane Sandra/Sandy. Thank you Hurricane Sandra/Sandy! On Saturday night, my brother and I hosted the biggest party we've ever had. We had seven guests. Anyway, a good time was had by all, as far as I know, and we had some fun food. :) Here's a sampling.


Eyeball deviled eggs!


Halloween colored cupcakes!

Gravestone "dirt" cups!

Note to anyone and everyone: tonic water tastes disgusting. Even when mixed with fruit juice or in Jell-O to make the Jell-O glow under a black light. And it didn't even glow. Oh, well...the pudding was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment